Launch your Management Consulting career
We help students accelerate their career by working on problems faced by industry leaders.
We do this by bridging student ability with the needs of the industry.
Our ideal candidate
Develop your peer and professional network by working in a high-performing team for senior executives in global corporations.
Solid communication skills in English both written and verbal
SprintlyWorks is a demanding, fast-paced, and highly-verbal environment.
Sprinters are the ones who are able to learn fast and incorporate feedback to drive the case forward
Focussed and diligent
Available 20 hours per week for a dedicated project
Why Join Us?
- Solve Complex and ambiguous challenges by working on exciting client projects
- Be part of a complete project cycle at the early stage of your career: from research and analysis to client presentation
- Work, interact & network with similarly motivated peers across different countries
- Get on-project mentorship and feedback for faster development
- Flexible & remote working - Perfectly fits with your academic schedule
- Take responsibilty & ownership of the work
Head of Operations, Co-founder
Heading operations of StrategyCo.Global since its inception; Kristina’s goal is to ensure sustainable, successful operations and implementation of new projects.
HR & Product Strategist
Identifying talent and introducing new hires, Roopa manages HR practices at the company.
If you have any queries about the program and upcoming projects - don't hesitate to contact her. She will have all your questions covered.
ApplySubmit CV along with your availability during the year for part-time projects
ShortlistingWe shortlist candidates based on their suitability to our projects, present and future
AssignmentThis helps you get a taste of business challenges that you will solve as a consultant
InterviewYou are interviewed face-to-face to estimate your fit for the role
Final decision & offerIf all goes well, we can start working together